Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blog Glitch

Vacation is over.
School is back in session and we are now on the 2 week countdown for our plane ride home! I
have been on summer vacation since the last week in July and its been awesome.
N8 and I didn't do much, we just laid low and saved some money by living it up in our town by the beach. I have never seen so many bikinis in Gangneung. People flocked from all over to come to GyongPo Beach and just sit under umbrellas and wade in the water. The beach culture here is very different from what we are used to back home. The beach was packed at all times, it was interesting.
We also did a small hike in Seoraksan mountain with our friend Paula which was a nice day trip.
It has been very low key lately and we've been enjoying every minute of it.
Throughout our vacation we also had some summer camps to attend to but those
are fun to do and I got paid for mine which was an extra bonus!
We are also dog sitting for our friend, Josh, and I've tried to upload a video of the doggies but it hasn't been working but I figure it out soon.
Having the end coming up so soon is causing some mixed feelings. I'm feeling relaxed because work isn't too hard now but I'm getting stressed about finding another job, readjusting, saying good bye and all of that good stuff.

Just gotta breathe and take it easy. see you all very soon!

1 comment:

Photosbyshew said...

If you can adjust to living in Korea for a whole year, you can do ANYTHING. :) See you in September!