Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yinz from da Burgh?




This is my farewell to my lovely city that holds so many of my closest friends and family.  Even though it is only a year, right now it seems like it will be for a life time.  Emailing everyone in my email list will be hard to do since Nathan and I will be working as English teachers for the year, so this blog is to help me keep in touch with my family and friends and who ever else wants to lurk.  I am leaving on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 for Korea and will be attending a 10-day orientation.  N8 will finally be taking his MCAT test on August 22>>wish him luck!<<"GOOOOD LUUUUUCKKK!" and he will arriving to Korea on August 25th.  So far we don't know much about where we will be or what we will be doing exactly.. but that's all part of the fun.  We are hoping we will be able to live together, but we might end up in different apartments or even separate cities. Either way it will be an amazing experience that we can still share together.  I personally think its better to be a few hours apart than a whole world away.  We will keep you all posted with the latest stories and pictures that N8 and I will be documenting.  I hope you enjoy the entries to come and also hope you share some comments and remember to email once in a while with tidbits from home.
Goodbye Steelers, Penguins, Iron City Beer, Chocolate Celebrations, Sister Chats, UUGh Nanana, Weekends of Shame and all of you Yinzers out there. See you in 365 (+) days!

2 comments:

jb. said...

this is awesome, steph. i'm psyched for the updates.

Unknown said...

Oh, my sister. I'm going to miss you so much! But I'm excited to visit you!