Saturday, September 27, 2008

Check out my hog.



Muffy and I bought some new toys in Korea this weekend...

Muffy lost her iPOD on the bus ride from Seoul to Yang Yang during orientation, and she has been waiting anxiously to get a paycheck in order to buy another one. We shopped around last night, and we decided on the iRiver. Apple isn't very big here, but LG and Samsung are huge because they're both Korean companies.

It only cost her about $100! It holds 4GB of music, video, pictures, or documents, so she's very happy.






And....we bought a motor bike!

It only costs $3.70 to fill the gas tank, and we were spending $3 for every cab ride, so this will save us more money. The bike cost $645, and it came with two new helmets!

Hold your breath mom...







1 comment:

Photosbyshew said...

I want one! That is so neat. Come back and give me a ride in America!

FYI, I thought about the wedding process planning blog, and I think it would just turn into my outlet for venting and complaining, which is actually Jay's job. :) No, but seriously, it would document my morphing into a "bridezilla" and no one needs to witness that.

I promise to keep you updated!